By visiting this site, you are accepting the terms of this Privacy Statement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Privacy Statement you should not use this site.
Personal Data is data that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you and may include your first name, surname, e mail address and telephone number. Such information is only collected from you if you voluntarily submit it to us, for example in insolvency situations where claims are made by employees for redundancy, unpaid wages etc.
We will process any Personal Data you provide to us for the following purposes:
- Where engagement terms have been agreed, to provide you with the contracted services;
- To contact you in relation to our professional services; and
- To deal with assignments under corporate and personal insolvency.
We will not disclose your Personal Data to third parties unless you have consented to this disclosure or unless the third party is required to fulfil a request you have made or contract that you have entered into. We will disclose your Personal Data if we believe in good faith that we are required to disclose it in order to comply with any applicable law, a summons, a search warrant, a court or regulatory order or other statutory or legal requirement.
Your Personal Data is held on secure servers hosted by our contracted hosting provider. The nature of the Internet is such that we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us via the Internet. Hence no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. However, we will take all reasonable steps (including appropriate technical and organisational measures) to protect your Personal Data.
Retention of Personal Data
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purpose for which we can collect it in line with Statutory and professional rules of retention. In the majority of instances, the period of retaining your personal data shall be 6 years from the date of closure of contact which you may have with us.
Access to Information
We are dedicated to providing reasonable access to visitors who wish to review the personal information retained, if any. In all cases we will treat requests to access information or change information in accordance with applicable legal requirements and a charge may be levied to cover the administration costs of such requests. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you wish to access your personal information.
Your rights in respect of your personal information
Under certain circumstances, by law, you have the right to:
- Request access to your personal information as stated above;
- Request correction of any personal information that we hold about you.
- Right to deletion – you have a right to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us to continue to hold/process it;
- Object to processing – you can object to the processing of your personal information (where we are relying on a legitimate interest or those of a third party) and remove your right to consent in certain circumstances;
- Request for transfer – you may request for your data to be transferred to another party and/or put in place a restriction on the processing of such data;
- Withdrawal to consent – where you have provided your consent to the collection, processing and transfer of your personal information for a specific purpose you have the right to withdraw your consent for that specific processing. To withdraw please e mail email@example.com and put in the subject line “withdrawal of consent” and state in the body of the e mail the nature of the processing to which you wish your consent to be withdrawn.
Changes to our Private Policy
Forrest & Co, reserves the right to modify or amend this privacy statement at any time and for any reason. Nothing contained herein creates or is intended to create a contract or agreement between Forrest & Co and any user visiting the website or providing adentifying information of any kind.
The material contained in this website is for general information purposes only and does not constitute legal or other professional advice. Visitors are advised to seek specific legal advice on any particular matter.
Any and all information is subject to change without notice. No liability whatsoever is accepted by Forrest & Co for any action taken in reliance on the information on this site or as a consequence of accessing this site.
23rd May 2018